Pages

About Me

My photo
My name is Edwana Adams, I am a Certified Hypnotherapist. My interest and studies does not stop there, I am currently studying at the Southwest Institute of Healing Arts in the Associate of Occupational Studies Degree in Mind-Body Transformational Psychology my goal is to become a Holistic Practitioner, introducing to those who are seeking a Positive & Healthy Lifestyle - the pathway to achieving it. . I have been a Vegan for 11 years. I believe that Whole Health consist of body, mind and spirit. With my interest in Holistic Nutrition and Life-Coaching, makes me a sincere advocate of nutrition with a definite commitment to health and wellness. These days, labels proclaiming an item to be a “healthy choice” have been added to everything from sugary breakfast cereals to processed frozen dinners.It is my belief that thought proceeds substance. In other words, before a person can initiate a change in his or her life, they must first initiate a change in their mind.

Monday, April 30, 2012

"Life Is A Creation Of The Mind."

I am sitting at my desk and I am looking at of clear water, it caught my eye and began me to think about the phrase, “Is the glass half full or is it half empty.  The story isn’t regarding the water itself but the glass instead.  The glass is reflecting on the phrase, “Is the glass half full or is it half empty.   Its answer could be one of the following:  One of hopefulness and positivity, or one of doubt and negativity.  This glass has a positive outlook and sees itself as being half full.   Beside the glass of clear water is a glass of murky water which has a negative outlook and sees itself as being half empty.  The glass of clear water is comparing itself to the murky glass of water, and through its observation; realizes that although the two are the same in regards to their shape and size, coloring as well as their content, they both differ in the way they view their situation, which has had an enormous impact on their content, the water.  The negative attitude of the other glass has caused a change its appearance “murky”; that raises the question whether or not it is safe to drink, which will probably result in it being discarded.  Advice:  With positive thoughts comes happier and healthier life.  Negative thoughts yields, a change in physical appearance, sadness and the blocking of living a abundant life of happiness and health.  The glass is always full, 50 air50% water and that is some Positive Though For YOU!
Is Your Glass Half Full Or Is It Half Empty?

No comments:

Post a Comment